Re: About translating documents (.xml/.sgml) in GNOME

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 02:00:14PM +0100, Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
> It's a very rare case in KDE that a document undergoes huge changes.
> Typical changes are typos, cleanups, clarification, markup fixes and
> adding new text. I never felt like I've lost my work done on previous
> version of the document.

Given the amount of changes in any major release of KDE or GNOME, if the
changes are so small I'd think the documents
- don't describe the desktop completely (so they don't really need to do
  updates, because when something change they don't need to redocuiment
  it as it wasn't documented before)
- are not up to date with the new features.

For example, does the Konqueror documentation name Tabbed Browsing?

Jordi
jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/

PGP signature