Re: Please, don't touch translation-status.xml until saturday

I forgot to say you that the new status pages will had only gnome 1.4
release and gnome 2.2 release because gnome 2.0 will not have any new
release....

If you want, I could put 2.1 until end of the month...

Also all gnome-i18n/extra-po modules are removed.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente