garp		-> We should move it to GNU translation project
gimp-print	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
glimmer		-> The gnome 1.x release is dead and the 2.0 release is
		hosted at cvs.gnome.org
glunarclock	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
gnapster	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
gnome-find	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
gnome-tptest	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
gswitchit	-> Seems to be hosted at cvs.gnome.org now :-?
gswitchit_applet -> It's dead.
gtkdial		-> We should move it to GNU translation project
gwvedit		-> We should move it to GNU translation project
moleskine	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
redcarpet	-> Is it now rc, rcd & libredcarpet at cvs.gnome.org?
screem		-> We should move it to GNU translation project
scrollkeeper	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
toutdoux	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
xchat		-> We should move it to GNU translation project
xchat-stable	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
ximian-menus	-> We should move it to GNU translation project
xscreensaver	-> We should move it to GNU translation project

Could we do it as soon as possible?

We should mail the author ask for move the project to cvs.gnome.org and
if it's not possible, ask for move their .po* files to GNU translation
robot.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente