string breakage in acme [Fwd: acme: Missing translatable files]

Heya,

I broke acme. Please nice translator people, update the translations in
acme.

Cheers

--
/repentant Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault

Hi.

I have tested module acme (CVS branch HEAD) which lives
in GNOME CVS for missing translatable files with `intltool-update -M` command.

This is content of the 'missing' file:

src/eggcellrendererkeys.c

Please put these files into POTFILES.in or POTFILES.skip files. Thanks.

Note: This report is generated automatically and you are not required to reply
to this mail. If you are not maintainer of the 'acme' module or this
CVS branch is obsolete or you don't want similar report in future, tell me
and I will stop this report generation.

Regards.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel@telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |