Re: gnome-terminal message

On 2003-01-03(Fri) 18:07:58 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> > > Is the word 'forgetting' used correctly here? I can't fathom what this
>
> > Please put this in bugzilla (product gnome-terminal) if you haven't
> > already. I remember stumbling across this message too and wondering the
>
> I meant to, but I thought I'd ask here first because this might not be an
> error at all. It is now in bugzilla:

Just looked up the source a bit, and found that the word "forgetting" is
correct; it's *really* talking about forgetting the profile. But IMHO
replacing "forgetting" with "removing" is more comprehensible here:

    msgid "There was an error removing profile dir %s. (%s)\n"

--
Abel Cheung
GPG Key: (0xC67186FF) http://deaddog.org/gpg.asc

PGP signature