Re: Hi to all two basic questions about limist of gnumeric please

lör 2003-01-04 klockan 21.45 skrev Jody Goldberg:
> > I can help with translations to Spanish and Italian if you wish to
>
> Getting the function documentation translated is a large and
> daunting task.  I'm sure the translation it and es translation teams
> would appreciate the help.
>
> i18n-folk can you point this helpful fellow in the right direction ?

Sure. pedrol, it would be great if you could join the
gnome-i18n@gnome.org mailing list. That way, you get information and
news about translations that can be important. Also, you should probably
join the mailing lists of the language teams you are interested in. That
way, you can discuss with other translators of those languages, you can
announce your interest in helping out with the translation into those
languages of gnumeric, and we can make sure there isn't anyone else
working on that part at the same time. We don't want software translated
twice ;-)
Instructions for joining are at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/join.html. Welcome!