Re: gnome-terminal message

fre 2003-01-03 klockan 16.57 skrev Reinout van Schouwen:
> In gnome-terminal, this message occurs:
>
> #: src/terminal-profile.c:2385
> #, c-format
> msgid "There was an error forgetting profile dir %s. (%s)\n"
>
> Is the word 'forgetting' used correctly here? I can't fathom what this
> message is supposed to mean, unless there is a space missing between 'for'
> and 'getting' by accident.

Please put this in bugzilla (product gnome-terminal) if you haven't
already. I remember stumbling across this message too and wondering the
same. In the end I translated "forgetting" into the equivalent of
"forget" in Swedish, but I still think the choice of terminology here is
an unusual and bad one.