Bug-Buddy is buggy ;-)

Hello all,

the "Info" button of Bug-Buddy 2.2.0 displays the string
"Das graphische Werkzeug zur Fehlermeldung fuer GnNOME"
in German language selection.
I suppose that should be called everything else other than "GnNOME",
since that is a rather embarassing spelling bug ;-)

Also, in gnome-system-monitor 2.0.3, if you kill a process, it displays
a warning window with "Ungesicherten gehen verloren."
I can only *guess* that this should mean that "all non-saved data will
get lost" (yeah, that sentence is really that broken !).
In this case, I'd say using "Alle noch nicht gespeicherten Daten dieses
Prozesses werden verlorengehen."  is much better.
Or use "Noch nicht gespeicherte Daten werden verlorengehen." if need be.

Happy New Year !

Andreas Mohr, Wine developer