Re: bug-report

В Срд, 26.02.2003, в 13:17, Sanlig Badral написал:
> Hi, All.
> This is my session.errors file.
> I would like to test the mongolian translations. But it's not working.
> The most of the errors were "Locale not understood by C library,
> internationalization will not work",
> and "Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library". You can see
> more detailed infos in the
> attach file. What can I do??
> I've added mongolian entry to gdm languages myself.
> You can look at a screenshot of mongolian on www.asuult.net/badaa/scr1.png.
> This is the best case. (Only application menu showed as mongolian).
> Although we have translated the GUI 100%, but the Action menu etc. all
> are in english.
> How can we fix it?

Did you compile your locale as root?
> localedef -i mn_MN -f ENCODING mn_MN.ENCODING
I don't know exact language and country codes for Mongolian, but here is
my example for Russian
> localedef -i ru_RU -f KOI8-R ru_RU.KOI8-r
This command should create new locale in /usr/share/locale
Next you can make symbolic link from mn_MN.ENCOFING to mn in
/usr/share/locale.
At last you should set LANG=mn_MN.ENCODING enviroment variable.

Good luck,
Dmitry