We need more i18n screenshots!

Hey dudes!

We really need more i18n screenshots to show off the awesome work you guys
have done on the 2.2 release... Currently we have one Danish shot, and one
Swedish shot.

Please post links to your cool translated shots... For some reason,
everyone's very keen to see Mongolian! :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.