RE: new release of the gnome-system-tools

Hi all :),

El lun, 29-12-2003 a las 18:14, Christian Rose escribió:
> mån 2003-12-29 klockan 17.39 skrev Francisco J. F. Serrador:
> > I think those strings should be merged with the other. Carlos do you
> > plan to do it in the future?
>
> I agree, but I don't think Carlos Garnacho is subscribed to this list.
> I'm CC:ing him.

sorry, this thing isn't likely to happen :/, one of the objectives that
the GST had was to make the frontends independent of the backends, for
example, the backends now can be installed in a computer and use the
frontends from other computer to access them, or other projects (such as
knetworkconf) may use it. I think that proper i18n in the backends is
essential for this objective

	regards