RE: new release of the gnome-system-tools

   Hello!

Until I saw the mail below, I didn't know about the need to translate the
setup-tools-backends module. I just commited the Portuguese translation to
the HEAD branch.

Shouldn't this module also be added to the 2.6/fifth-toe status pages? It
would make it a lot easier to maintain the translation.

By the way... Thanks Carlos for notifying about the release in advance! It
is always a good thing when module maintainers notify us. Pity that this
isn't a common action for all module maintainers.

Have fun. Be happy. Have all a great 2004 (for those following the gregorian
calendar).

P.S. - There was no sv.po translation. What happened to the "Swedish
conspiracy"? And the "Serbian conspiracy"? Watch out for the "Czech
conspiracy", by the way... ;)

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"