New Epiphany release from gnome-2-4 branch soon (was: Re: 2.4still relevant?)

Hi,

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 18:03, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> The fact is, if there are no more 2.4 releases from GNOME, Sarge will
> not get those translation updates so that work will be lost. That's why
> we should know first if new tar.gz will be released from the gnome-2-4
> branches.

So I think this is the perfect time to make the following announcement:

I plan to make a new Epiphany release (1.0.7) from gnome-2-4 branch as
soon as Mozilla 1.6 final is out. This will likely be the last release
from gnome-2-4 branch, so here's your last chance to get updated
translations shipped.

Regards,