Re: CVS modules for translations

Hi!

Maybe one can contact the gtranslator ppl and ask them about this, I
totally agree with you that a set of utils is a good thing for all of us
I mean at the end all the translators will benefit from this and really
if I had the skills I would make something like this but I don't have...

If my contribution would consist in contacting the gtranslator ppl I
want to do it, so please tell me if you have any idea and I really want
to help in making this work out...

yours
Arafat Medini