Re: CVS modules for translations

I think if you are a member of gnome (and from your email add I suppose
you are) then you have responsability, sure we all enjoy our work and
sure we don't serve each other but we still serve each other in the way
that for eg. no one from the board member can say well we don't serve
anyone so let us not make a gnome release, or we'll make a gnome release
when it suits us, I think: yes it's first of all to enjoy work BUT you
have responsability so take it or step out from this responsability.

If I was a coder I would indeed make such a script, that's why I was
asking you in a very polite form to point me to one or to make one for
us.
As you can see I said please first and then I asked to point and then I
asked to make one...

But saying well I only like to make things when I want to, then ok do it
as you like, but please don't take responsabilities then...

yours
Arafat elMedini