Re: CVS modules for translations

Hi all!

Well but it's indeed a big pain to not have one module for pos, for eg
my story:

I worked on the Arbic pos and wanted to upload them so, as the gnome
structure is as you all know it...., I had to upload each file
separetely which resulted in uploading files from 11 am till 5 pm!!! And
I didn't upload all the files as I simply got tired ;)

So indeed making one module/diretory would be a revolution for me I
would simply type cvs commit "everything" and voila!!!!

yours
Arafat