Re: OT: ISO standards who? (was Re: French character names ingucharmap)

On Sat, 2003-12-20 at 18:26, Ramanan Selvaratnam wrote:
> Please see
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gbinfitt/
>
> membership details I gather are dropped on you when you ask too many
> questions in other groups. $10 for associate membership...

That is not the Unicode mailing list or web site! Unicode website is at
<http://www.unicode.org>, and it's mailing list information can be found
at <http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#1>. Unicode doesn't
charge you if you want to become a member of their mailing list, or
contribute to Unicode. For contribution, see
<http://www.unicode.org/pending/proposals.html>.

roozbeh