Re: Epiphany's help 'section' info not in basque lang

Hi Christian,

I found the (my own) mistake.

I thought Yelp was independent, and it could handle an internal database
to work with help files.

I copied epiphany-eu.omf file to /usr/share/omf/epiphany/ directory.
After that I run (as root) the next command:

# scrollkeeper-rebuilddb

So it updates the help trees database.

Now, Help browser looks fine :)

Thanks and regards,

Dooteo

Jatorrizko mezua: data: or., 2003-12-19 11:28, egilea: Christian Rose