French character names in gucharmap

I recently found out that ISO 10646, which defines the same
set of characters as Unicode, has character names and some
other data in French as well as in English.

http://iquebec.ifrance.com/hapax/ListeDesNoms-4.0.0.txt

I'm sure no one wants all the (15,000+) character names
marked for translation.

Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's worth adding
several hundred k to the the binary for the French character
names?

If so, I'm leaning towards showing both the French and
English names regardless of the user's locale. Does anyone
have an opinion on that?

Thanks,
Noah