Attribution of changes in po/*.po

Hei,

I'd like to be able to properly attribute the work done by translators
on gnome-terminal, but it has happened in a couple of examples that the
Last-Translator mentioned in the .po file did not coincide with the
person who committed the change. Since the Last-Translator only
mentions... well... the last translator, .po files which get updated
more than once in between releases lose the names of others.

Would people consider always including the names of the people/teams
doing the editing in ChangeLog entries? That file is UTF-8, so including
the original names in the original scripts along with latin-script
`equivalents' would be very nice too when possible.

Cheers,

-- m

PS: CC re: this, as I am not subscribed to the list.

--
Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <mariano@gnome.org>