Re: MrProject -> Planner
- From: Richard Hult <richard imendio com>
- To: Mikael Hallendal <micke imendio com>
- Cc: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>,GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: MrProject -> Planner
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 00:59:08 +0100
tor 2003-12-04 klockan 00.25 skrev Mikael Hallendal:
> tor 2003-12-04 klockan 00.07 skrev Christian Rose:
> > Is there no way this could be arranged with a planner module and a
> > libplanner module, instead of just one module with several po
> > directories?
> How do other applications that want to be able to ship parts of there
> application in different binary packages set these things up (Richard
> this is the reason we don't have them all in on po directory, right?)
> Having just one module really helps us a lot, both when developing and
> when releasing. So we don't want to split these up again.
I'd definitely prefer to have just one po directory and not being able
to release separate binaries. I can do that as soon as I find the time
to do it.
Thanks for the feedback,
Richard Hult firstname.lastname@example.org
] [Thread Prev