Re: MrProject -> Planner

tor 2003-12-04 klockan 00.07 skrev Christian Rose:

> Is there no way this could be arranged with a planner module and a
> libplanner module, instead of just one module with several po
> directories?

How do other applications that want to be able to ship parts of there
application in different binary packages set these things up (Richard
this is the reason we don't have them all in on po directory, right?)

Having just one module really helps us a lot, both when developing and
when releasing. So we don't want to split these up again.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke@imendio.com