Re: MrProject -> Planner

Hi,

Talking about commit po files to CVS server, I'm ready to that, but i'm
fear of myself of make some mistake on the sources modules.

I read
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html
but i've got some question (perhaps it's trivial for you)

We donwloaded gnome 2.4 PO files some months ago, so now i've checkout
the gnome cvs and i suposse it is HEAD branch. So first, should I merge
the new PO files updated from CVS server with translated files before I
commit them?

Thanks and regards,

Dooteo

Jatorrizko mezua: data: og., 2003-12-04 00:07, egilea: Christian Rose