RE: Bug #115289

> From: Abel Cheung [mailto:deaddog@deaddog.org]
> At this point, I think I should stop here. It's wasting
> everybody's time
> (including mine), while more useful work could have been done. I have
> laid out my opinions clearly:

Yes. Even if you disagree with a decision, at a certain point it's just good
that there is a decision. Decision-making doesn't folow any definite
calculus, so you can argue about any decision for ever, if you want. If
there was no clear decision then you couldn't even say "Let's move on".

Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net
www.murrayc.com