Re: intltool improvement?

Kaixo!

> fre 2003-08-15 klockan 19.59 skrev Abel Cheung:
> > Looks like if a really correct of --check-accelerators is to be
> > implemented, then we have to look into source code, and check whether a
> > particular strings is used as mnemonic strings or not. That is a bit
> > hard to implement.... is it? Karl? Bruno? Anybody else who knows the
> > answer?

IMHO that should be handled the same way as the "%";
eg with a "no-accel" similar to the "no-cformat".
and maybe also the two kind of accelerators in wide use "_" and "&"
should be recognized differently, with "accel-undersocre" and "accel-ampersand"
xgettext could be told which accel style to use, and those lines
for the right entries (unlesse there is a comment with "gettext:no-accel"
before the string in the source)

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]

PGP signature