Re: intltool improvement?
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Abel Cheung <deaddog deaddog org>
- Cc: GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: intltool improvement?
- Date: 15 Aug 2003 20:19:57 +0200
fre 2003-08-15 klockan 19.59 skrev Abel Cheung:
> > Just one thing. Am I missing something, or will it complain about
> > the msgstr for msgid "translator_credits" too? At least, it seems
> > to be doing for me (although it is catching a pile of other things
> > too, happily).
> Looks like if a really correct of --check-accelerators is to be
> implemented, then we have to look into source code, and check whether a
> particular strings is used as mnemonic strings or not. That is a bit
> hard to implement.... is it? Karl? Bruno? Anybody else who knows the
I don't think Bruno subscribes to this list. You will probably have to
bring it up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
] [Thread Prev