Re: Can you export status page into xml file ? -- original gnomestatus pages again

El dom, 10-08-2003 a las 11:21, Wang Jian escribió:
> Hello maintainer of status page,

Hi.

> It is not a very good idea that a central point of
> translator/translation management is introduced. Every team has its
> own management flow, and its own need.
>
> My suggestion is to export the status page data into xml files, and
> allow everyone to download the xml files.
>
> >From the downloaded xml files, every team can build their own
> management system. For example, our team (Simplified Chinese) now has
> a system (still being improved) which can help to pipeline occuppying
> task of translating some po, uploading updated/added translation,
> marking status as proofreading, marking status as committed, deleting
> the committed translation. Also, translator can download po/pot file
> or prefill the pot using our utilities.

This feature is already inside my TODO list, I will send and email to
the mailing list when it's implemented.

Please, open a new bug at bugzilla.gnome.org and tell me the fields you
could need (although the idea is that we will generate an .xml file with
all the .html information and then you could use only the fields you
need).

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente