Can you export status page into xml file ? -- original gnome status pages again

Hello maintainer of status page,

It is not a very good idea that a central point of
translator/translation management is introduced. Every team has its
own management flow, and its own need.

My suggestion is to export the status page data into xml files, and
allow everyone to download the xml files.

>From the downloaded xml files, every team can build their own
management system. For example, our team (Simplified Chinese) now has
a system (still being improved) which can help to pipeline occuppying
task of translating some po, uploading updated/added translation,
marking status as proofreading, marking status as committed, deleting
the committed translation. Also, translator can download po/pot file
or prefill the pot using our utilities.

Friday, August 1, 2003, 12:08:30 AM, you wrote:

p> On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 10:53:43AM +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
>> > I don't know if the gnome team wants to build such a system. If yes, i
>> > would please to contribute my work. Having a translator management
>> > system, we could create terminology dictionaries, online translation
>> > (team members only) ...
>>
>> I think there's a lot of people interested in having such a system
>> (including me), so I think it would be time very well spent.

p> So can you describe in detail what the system would do? What
p> functionality is needed?

--
  lark