notice of imminent Rhythmbox release && translation credits

[please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed here]

Hi,

We're planning to do a release of Rhythmbox quite soon (probably in the
next 2-4 days), so any translation updates would be appreciated.  We
fixed bug #99867, so translating things should be easier.

Also, I have a question about release notes.  A lot of projects seem to
have something like:

Translations updated:

xx (Jane Barr)

Is this done manually, or is there some script to do it?

Thanks!