Script for extracting translators' names (was Re: notice of imminent Rhythmbox release && translation credits)

субота, 09. август 2003. 19:44:17 CEST — Colin Walters написа:

> Also, I have a question about release notes.  A lot of projects seem
> to have something like:
>
> Translations updated:
>
> xx (Jane Barr)
>
> Is this done manually, or is there some script to do it?

I think there were some rumours of a script that does this kind of work
based on "Last-Translator" fields in the PO files.

In the message with the subject "Re:totem 0.99.1" on June 23, I found
this:

понедељак, 23. јун 2003. 15:58:55 CEST — Mark McLoughlin написа:

> 	Kenneth suggested to me that we use "Last-Translator:" from
> the .po file ... so I put a script in releng/single_module/tools/
> which pulls the list of translators since a given tag ...

So, perhaps you could try getting this script and using it. It'd be
nice to hear your impressions, so that we know if we can recommend it
to everybody else.

Cheers,
Danilo