New document required

After some conversations a couple of weeks ago with somebody not yet
involved in GNOME translations, it appears there is a document waiting
to be written. When an individual or a group of people form a new
translation team, there must be a number of tasks that they have to do.
Things like beginning to create a word list of consistent translations
for particular terms. There must also be a few known tips for people
coordinating translation teams -- whether everybody is working remotely,
or periodically meeting and translating around a kitchen table. Many of
these tasks are common between the teams.

This stuff should be written down. Probably some of the newer
translation teams need to take the lead here -- I suspect some of our
more experienced translators will have forgotten what was hard, or will
underemphasise the annoying bit (inadvertently).

In an ideal world, I would file a bug and assign it to the leader of the
newly formed Welsh team (all the while thinking "turnabout is fair play"
under my breath :-) ). However, my plan came unstuck when I could find
no appropriate product in bugzilla for it. So I am posting it here in
the hopes that somebody will pick it up. Forutnately (for me) this is
not the type of document I can write myself, so I will simply act as
motivator here.

Cheers,
Malcolm