Re: need update about email address

sön 2003-08-03 klockan 11.44 skrev Abdullah Ulas:
> hi;
> my name is abdullah ulas and i am a team leader of gnome kurdish translation team and my before email address that aulas@worldcard.com.tr is closed so my new email address is ulas@sdf.lonestar.org e
>   and team web address is gnome-kurdi.sf.net
> thanks for your help.
> abdullah ulas
> ulas@sdf.lonestar.org

It seems you are not subscribed to the gnome-i18n@gnome.org mailing
list, could you please subscribe
(http://lists.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n) as soon as
possible?
We do actually *require* translators, and *especially* team
coordinators, to be subscribed to the mailing list.

Also, there are no Kurdish translations at all in CVS yet, although six
months have passed. If you have done any translations, please send them
to me (or someone else with CVS access) as soon as possible so that we
can put them into CVS. Make sure they are encoded in UTF-8, that they
pass a "msgfmt -cv ku.po" test without errors, and that they are gzipped
before attaching them to the mail.

If the Kurdish team doesn't produce any translations soon, we'll have to
remove it -- there is no point in listing a dead team. If you have some
technical trouble preventing you from producing translations, please
explain those.

Thanks,