Re: Bookmarks localization (was Re: Epiphany default toolbarlayout)

ons 2003-04-30 klockan 07.49 skrev Christian Rose:
> In short, a set of default bookmarks exposes all possible problems with
> localization, far beyond just translating titles. Because of all these
> difficulties, I'd say just include the absolute minimum set of bookmarks
> possible, and let distributors etc. worry about the localization issues
> if they want to alter or add bookmarks to the set. :-)

To further expand on this issue, the reason I say the above is both that
it saves us work, that distributors usually modify the set of bookmarks
anyway, and that distributors often have a better grasp of what users
and markets they target, and hence what bookmarks may be suitable and
what localization is needed to suit their users.