Re: New Team for Low Saxon nds

Hi

What I was looking at (posponed a bit, since I am working on diverse
school related projects) was the Dutch Low Saxon dialects.

The problem at the moment is that there are many different dialects, and
many of these different dialects even have official spelling.

What I am looking at right now, is seeing if it is possible to collect
some of these dialects, and then start translating.

We will see how it turns out!

Cheers, Kenneth - who didnt start a team (just) yet :)