Re: Unreachable team coordinators / Request for new coordinators

lör 2003-04-12 klockan 22.01 skrev Sami Teemu Pesonen:
> > * If you're one of these coordinators listed below, please reply
> > publically to this mailing list. Otherwise we should appoint a new
> > coordinator in a week.
> > * If you're a volunteering coordinator for any of these languages,
> > please send a mail to this list with the same details as mentioned on
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html#starting.
>
> Hi, sorry for not contacting you. I just started as a Finnish
> Translation Team leader as Jarkko Ranta had to leave this position for
> other business.

Ok. I noticed the change on teams.html now. I didn't know about it since
it wasn't announced on this mailing list AFAIK.

> I will handle this bugzilla account really soon now (TM).

Please fix this as soon as possible. Basically all we need for now is
you or someone else in your team getting a bugzilla account, and then
repying to me with those few details (language name and bugzilla account
name). The rest (getting a mailing list set up and hooked up to bugzilla
etc.) we can easily change later when you have time to arrange that, but
we would really like somewhere to put fi reports as soon as possible.