Re: Translators@GUADEC

tis 2003-02-18 klockan 19.28 skrev Christian Rose:
> http://lists.gnome.org/archives/guadec-list/2003-February/msg00000.html
> http://www.guadec.org/
>
> GUADEC is the main GNOME developer's conference and this year it will be
> held in Dublin, Ireland, on June 16-18.
>
> I would be happy to see a lot of GNOME translators there. That would
> rock. Nothing beats meeting people you've read about in person. :-)
>
> Hope to see you there!

I'd like to remind translators of GU4DEC -- I know some of you can't
attend because of exams, but if you can, this is your chance to meet
other translators and developers for real, and have a nice time doing
so.

Also, GUADEC is typically divided into a
developer's/contributor's/translator's conference the first days, and a
part open for the general public on the last day. In order to be able to
attend the first developer-only conference and the developer happenings,
you must be a registered foundation member
(http://foundation.gnome.org/). At least that used to be the case, but I
doubt it has changed. So if you haven't applied for foundation
membership yet, I'd recommend doing so as soon as possible (application
might take some time).

Christian

PS. I just booked my flight. I'll be there June 13-19. :) DS.