Re: Translators@GUADEC

Hey there,

> Also, GUADEC is typically divided into a
> developer's/contributor's/translator's conference the first days, and a
> part open for the general public on the last day. In order to be able to
> attend the first developer-only conference and the developer happenings,
> you must be a registered foundation member
> (http://foundation.gnome.org/). At least that used to be the case, but I
> doubt it has changed. So if you haven't applied for foundation
> membership yet, I'd recommend doing so as soon as possible (application
> might take some time).

Nah, don't worry about this - just be warned that the first 2 days are a
developer conference, so there will be a mixture of technical and not so
technical talks. I think we really want to focus in on having real
contributors to the project on these days - and being a foundation
member isn't a hard requirement [1].

The more people we can get discussing the future of GNOME, the better.

		See you there!

			Glynn ;)

[1] Of course, if you aren't a member and you are contributing daily,
please join the membership!