Re: Serbian (sr) language translation team: maintainer unresponsive

Pablo Saratxaga <pablo@mandrakesoft.com> writes:

> A language is a language when the users of it decide so.

One should take the users' decision into consideration.  And what will
you do when not all users agree?  For our purposes it's easy -- when
someone wants to work on translations he can decide.

> Yes, pt/pt_BR is special, as people agree it is the same language; yet
> they act as if they where two different ones :-)

:)

> The fact that almost all computer terms are different is a good incentive
> to keep them separate in computer related translations.

Yes, in our context that's a strong arguement.

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |      ,__o