Re: Translation : how to ??

I have a few questions on how to do this properly as well.
I am using Esperanto, a language which doesn't have a country locale, so
all of the Esperanto locale definition files I have found are
euro-centric, in that the use the euro symbol for currency, and european
tiem/date formats, etc.  I went ahead and wrote a locale definition with
US centric localization so I could have all the US date formating etc,
but still have text in esperanto.  Can someone offer some insite on the
correct way to add this locale to all the needed areas?  I've never done
this before and have gotten it working for the most part with libc and x
but occassionally I still get messages complaining about the locale, so
if there is something I was missing any insight would be appreciated

--
Charles Voelger <cvoelger@dweasel.com>