Re: Translation : how to ??

Good to see we got at least one person using the irish translation :) it's
sounds like a problem with evolution to me. I havn't had much time lately
to actually look into doing work on the evolution translation mainly cause
i've my university final's in 3 weeks doh! I know the work done on the
irish translation by the previous contributer/maintaner is nearly three
years old so it's something i really got to get on top of. Any comments
you got on the current state of the Irish Translation project are more
then welcome, also if there is anything in particular you want me to
prioritse just drop me a mail.

Paul Duffy

"There is no greater sorrow then to remember times of happiness when
miserable" -- Dante "The Inferno"