Re: unifying copyright entries (was: [RFC] General terminologychange)

Ar Sul, 22 Med 2002, sgrifennodd Gareth Bowker:

> I seem to recall that (C) holds no legal meaning, the copyright symbol
> however does. Or something like that. It was a long time ago.

Hi Gareth :) This *may* be what you're looking for:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/1995May/0080.html

Also, it's worth bearing in mind that there are certain forms of, e.g.
'all rights reserved' that are more standard in translation than others.
For Welsh, it's normally 'cedwir pob hawl' rather than, say, 'Mae pob hawl
wedi ei gadw' (the less compact form of that).

Hope this helps.
Rhys
--
http://www.wiblog.com/backburner/                  what is it good for?