Re: [RFC] General terminology change

tis 2002-09-10 klockan 18.27 skrev Christian Neumair:
> > Right!
> > Perhaps a glossary could also be developed for developers to choose
> > words from. (isn't there some sort of a glossary already?)
>
> I suppose you're referring to the gnome-glossary CVS module.

No, he's referring to the GNOME Word List, I think.
http://developer.gnome.org/documents/style-guide/wordlist.html
This is the list of English words and terminology to use in GNOME
interfaces and documentation. It's the terminology that developers and
documenters are supposed to use. It's also referred to in the HIG
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/language.html).