Re: intltool and charset.alias

Hi,

	The version I've installed is glib-2.0.6, yet, I also noticed that, the charset.alias seems not
	installed. I have used a small utility to log down all installed files, which I compile and
	make installed by myself. Yet, I can't see the "charset.alias" in the log. I also can't find
	a find called charset.alias.

	As I remove all files of last glib-2.0.x I've installed, before I install new glib (2.0.6), will
	it be a mistake in the makefile or similar stuff? Or, it's simply my configuration problem
	during the './configure'??

	From the previous message of this thread, do you mean that, charset.alias is a file
	to translate charset name from glib to glibc one? If missing this file, what's the
	consequence?

Thanks.
Zenith Lau