Re: translations for libgda/libgnomedb/mergeant
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Vincent van Adrighem <V vanAdrighem dirck mine nu>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: translations for libgda/libgnomedb/mergeant
- Date: 24 Oct 2002 14:53:43 +0200
On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 14:41, Vincent van Adrighem wrote:
> Op 24 Oct 2002 12:52:04 +0200 schreef Rodrigo Moya
> > After the latest GNOME-DB (composed by libgda, libgnomedb and
> > mergeant) release, we've made a CVS branch (for the 3 modules) where
> > only important bug fixes are accepted, and which will result in the
> > final 0.9 release.
> > As such, I ask translators please to upgrade the translations on that
> > branch (as well as HEAD) so that we get full translations, if
> > possible, for the 0.9 release.
> > the name of the branch is release-0-9-branch in the 3 modules, and we
> > are supposed not to add any new string to it, so please, translate it
> > as soon as you can.
> When I do an intltool-update -m I get this output:
> vincent@vincent:~/source/mergeant/po$ intltool-update -m
> The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
> consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.
> If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
> POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
> of left out files has been written in the current directory.
> After doing a: cvs -z3 co -r release-0-9-branch mergeant
> I guess this should be corrected before the release...
yes, please, do it, if you can. Also, there was a patch that was applied
to HEAD that needed to be also on the branch. That patch removes a
couple of files and adds 2 others, so please check that I set up
] [Thread Prev