translations for libgda/libgnomedb/mergeant

Hi

After the latest GNOME-DB (composed by libgda, libgnomedb and mergeant)
release, we've made a CVS branch (for the 3 modules) where only
important bug fixes are accepted, and which will result in the final 0.9
release.

As such, I ask translators please to upgrade the translations on that
branch (as well as HEAD) so that we get full translations, if possible,
for the 0.9 release.

the name of the branch is release-0-9-branch in the 3 modules, and we
are supposed not to add any new string to it, so please, translate it as
soon as you can.

thanks a lot to all

cheers