Re: translations for libgda/libgnomedb/mergeant

Op 24 Oct 2002 12:52:04 +0200 schreef Rodrigo Moya
<rodrigo@gnome-db.org>:
> After the latest GNOME-DB (composed by libgda, libgnomedb and
> mergeant) release, we've made a CVS branch (for the 3 modules) where
> only important bug fixes are accepted, and which will result in the
> final 0.9 release.
>
> As such, I ask translators please to upgrade the translations on that
> branch (as well as HEAD) so that we get full translations, if
> possible, for the 0.9 release.
>
> the name of the branch is release-0-9-branch in the 3 modules, and we
> are supposed not to add any new string to it, so please, translate it
> as soon as you can.
Hi,

When I do an intltool-update -m I get this output:
-----
vincent@vincent:~/source/mergeant/po$ intltool-update -m
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.

src/object-selector-ext.c
src/object-selector.c

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
of left out files has been written in the current directory.
vincent@vincent:~/source/mergeant/po$
-----
After doing a: cvs -z3 co -r release-0-9-branch mergeant

I guess this should be corrected before the release...

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem
--
Gpg-key: http://pki.surfnet.nl KeyID=0x06BAB003