Re: GNOME 2.1.x Extra: two questions.

fre 2002-11-29 klockan 15.36 skrev Pablo del Campo:
> 	1.) Anyone knows what going on with the modules "x-chat" and
> "xscreensaver" in GNOME 2.1.x Extra?.

No. :)
I don't know if they are relevant to GNOME 2.1; most of the modules in
the stats have just been copied over from the older status pages, and we
have to discuss about and clean out those that are no longer relevant.

My advise would be to start with gnome-2.1-core and wait with the other
2.1 status pages for later when things have settled down a bit.

> 	I translated my spanish gnome-utils translation from "GNOME 2.0
> core" to "GNOME 2.1 core" and wait for status page to update the strings,
> but it keep displaying an "infinity" status.

An error in the status pages that should be fixed now. Hopefully the
stats for gnome-utils will show up correctly in tomorrow's status page
update.