Re: Sun po files

fre 2002-05-31 klockan 13.53 skrev Damien Donlon:
> > > Ah, thanks. We'll see how much feedback we can produce from the Swedish
> > > team. It's a lot of fairly large modules, so it probably takes some time
> > > to produce feedback.
> >
> > They haven't been reviewed yet, but from a quick look of it they seem to
> > be in very good shape. Thanks a lot!
> >
> > Just a minor note: Don't forget to add timezone info in the
> > last-modified field when you edit that (±HHMM).
>
> I was wondering whether this was essential. We are on GMT so I
> didn't know whether +0000 was needed.

I think it is, but I don't think that any tool actually checks it for
well-formedness.

Isn't Ireland using daylight savings time? In that case, you are now in
+0100, unless the times actually are given in UTC.

> Will it break anything e.g the status pages if it is not there?

I don't think so.

> If so, I ought to do a substitution and redeliver the lot.

I don't think that's necessary. But maybe it could be fixed in the next
delivery. :)