xscreensaver

so i'm almost done getting the bulk of my patches for xscreensaver to
jamie, so i'd like to discontinue translation updates in the
xscreensaver module in gnome cvs and have people do translations
directly for him.

how does this work?  should he sent the .pot file here before he does a
release?  is there still a module for out-of-tree packages?

thanks,
jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to