translating stock ids
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Jarkko Ranta <jjranta cc joensuu fi>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, Damon Chaplin <damon ximian com>
- Subject: translating stock ids
- Date: 25 Mar 2002 17:47:41 -0500
a couple things:
2002-03-25 Jarkko Ranta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
this broke the build:
fi.po:249: invalid multibyte sequence
i'll revert the file and you can commit a fixed one later.
also, i noticed in that file and a couple others, there are translations
for things like:
#: plugins/diff/diff.glade2.h:12 plugins/time/time.glade2.h:3
stock ids like this should *not* be translated.
damon, i've filed this as bug #76341 - if you can fix it at the glade
level that would be the most helpful.
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to
be complaining." -- moby
] [Thread Prev